Estimated meter readings
To minimise the need for estimations and to ensure correct billing, please submit your meter reads regularly.
When should I send my meter reads?
Meter reads can be submitted at any time, but for accurate billing please submit:
Electricity meter reads: between 20th and 28th of each month
Gas meter reads: from 25th to the last day of each month
How do I give you my meter reads?
1 - The easiest way to submit meter reads is online by clicking here.
2 - You can also do this by calling our Customer Care Team on 0333 003 7874, selecting option 3, then option 1 for gas / option 2 for electricity.
3 - Alternatively, email your meter reads to GP.redhill.WME.BirminghamCity@totalgp.com along with your MPAN/MPR and account number.
If you have any queries regarding your readings or billing please call the Customer Services Team on 01737 275693 (Gas) or 01737 275630 (Power).
PORTAL : https://services.totalgp.com/cas-web/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fservices.totalgp.com%2Fc%2Fportal%2Flogin
Tips – High Consumption during school holidays?
* The heating is left running during the school holidays and weekends. Weekend and holiday use should be close to zero, with only a small amount of gas used to prevent the water pipes from freezing in really cold weather.
* Your thermostats are turned up too high. A 1C decrease in temperature on the thermostat leads to about a 10% decrease in gas consumption.
* Your heating comes on too early in the morning. It is normally adequate for your heating to come on between 5.30 to 6.30am.
* Your hot water system is left running all year round.
What could you do?
* Reduce your heating and hot water during the school holidays to as low as 5C
* Turn down the thermostat by 1C or more.
* Set the boiler to come on later in the morning.