Aimed at: Chairs, finance/resource committee members.
This course provides a more in-depth look at school finances. It clarifies the role and responsibilities of the finance committee in respect of strategic financial management.
Specifically the course covers:
- strategic financial management in schools;
- budgetary and financial planning responsibilities for schools and GBs, specifically the role of the Finance Committee;
- ensuring financial efficiency;
- Pupil Premium tracking and accounting, and
- the regulatory framework for financial accountability.
This training costs £120 per delegate for governors of schools who subscribe to School & Governor Support, and £150 for those who don't.